PASconcept September 2022 Newsletter
- Expiration Dates
- Expiration Dates can be added to proposals
- Can be Edited/Defined from the following locations:
- Proposal Wizard
- Proposal Detail View
- Send Proposal to Client Form
- Time in Status
- Users can now view the amount of time a Job has been in a certain status by visiting the Job list. The current amount of time in Days, Hours and Minutes can be viewed under the Status.
- CSV Export
- The time sheet for the selected user can be exported as a CSV by clicking on the Export button.
- Page Settings
- Users can now select the function of clicking on the “View Details” action on the Job List. Users can select between opening the Detail view in the Same Window or a New Window, by default.
- Tree View – Client Types and Subtypes can be easily and efficiently managed via a tree view.
Smart Proposals for A/E Firms
“The simplification of anything is sensational.”
– G.K Chesterton
First impressions can occur long before your client has their proposal in hand. Think about it; how can your clients expect your company to efficiently finish their project on time if you took days to send a single proposal? In this article, you will learn how PASconcept can help your business achieve a superior level of effectiveness by simplifying proposal creation.